Early Childhood Care And Education
This course prepares students for working with children in a creche or other childcare facility. It also includes training in the role of Special Needs Assistant.
This course starts in September and ends in late May.
- Child Development
- Early Childhood Education and Play
- Work Experience
- Creative Arts for Early Childhood
- Early Care and Education Practice
- Child Health and Well Being
- Children with Additional Needs
FETAC Level 5 award in Early Childhood Care and Education